- Compatible with reflow soldering (Max. 260°C) (ML614R)
- Stable operating voltage of 2.5V.
- Capable of being charged at 2.8V.
- Low self-discharge rate and long life
Self-discharge rate : Approx. 2% per year at room temperature.
- Usable over wide temperature range. Operational temperature range : -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- UL recognition (File No. MH13421)
- Memory backup power source for laptop PCs, dashboard cameras, cell phones, DSCs and camcorders.
- Electronic automobile keys (keyless entry)
- Available with secondary tab processing in accordance with use.
- ML614R is available with dedicated tab only.
- Nickel-plated phosphor bronze or stainless steel should be used for battery contact terminal materials. To ensure stable contact conditions, contact pressure of several newtons is recommended when attaching.
- ※ Expected life is 5 years at room temperature.
Expected life is reference only and is not intended to imply any guarantee or warranty. Actual life depends on condition of use.
- ※ Consult with FDK when considering connection method and multiple-cell configuration.
- ※1 Nominal capacity is determined at an end voltage of 2.0V when the battery is allowed to discharge at a standard current level at +23°C.
- ※2 Current value for obtaining 2.0V cell voltage when pulse is applied for 15 seconds at 50% discharge depth (50% of the nominal capacity) at +23°C.
- The contents of this catalogue are not guaranteed.