Dry cell compatible form factor
Dry cell compatible Ni-MH batteries can be used in most equipment that use dry cells.
Economical batteries with less waste due to being rechargeable unlike a dry cell.
Ready to use after purchasing, can be stored as emergency supplies.
For digital cameras, PDAs, audio equipment, remote controls, clocks, radio-controlled hobby items, amateur 2-way radio etc.
- ※1:Typical capacity when a single cell is discharged at 0.2lt after being charged at 0.1lt for 16 hours.
- ※2:Minimum capacity when a single cell is discharged at 0.2lt after being charged at 0.1lt for 16 hours.
- ※3:Consult FDK according to conditions of use.
- ※4:Including label/heat shrink tube.
- ※5:Low self·discharge model
- The contents of this catalogue are not guaranteed.