Excellent battery life in repeated charge/discharge conditions.
Suitable for nickel cadmium battery replacement (for emergency lights, emergency exit lights, and security equipment), for solar power generation, and wind power generation batteries.
Suitable for emergency lights, emergency exit lights, security
equipment, communication base stations, medical equipment, ATMs, POSs, traffic road studs and
various backup power supplies.
T-series batteries are MT-designated battery defined in IEC61951-2.
- ※1:Typical capacity when a single cell is discharged at 0.2lt after being charged at 0.1lt for 16 hours.
- ※2:Minimum capacity when a single cell is discharged at 0.2lt after being charged at 0.1lt for 16 hours.
- ※3:Consult FDK according to conditions of use.
- ※4:Including heat shrink tube.
- ※5:Including paper tube / heat shrink tube.
- The contents of this catalogue are not guaranteed.