High energy density
Standard Ni-MH batteries achieve a high energy density by using exclusively
developed materials and construction.
Standard Ni-MH batteries can allow for an extended run time in various applications.
Audio / video equipment, information / communication devices, lighting equipment, measuring instruments, home appliances, toys etc.
- ※1:Typical capacity when a single cell is discharged at 0.2lt after being charged at 0.1lt for 16 hours.
- ※2:Minimum capacity when a single cell is discharged at 0.2lt after being charged at 0.1lt for 16 hours.
- ※3:Consult FDK according to conditions of use.
- ※4:Including heat shrink tube.
- The contents of this catalogue are not guaranteed.