Ni-MH Battery Charger
for 10-20 Series Battery Packs
- Designed to charge 10 -20 series Ni-MH battery pack.
※Please contact us if you have a request in regards to other series.
- Offers most suitable charge control.
- Includes refresh discharge function.
- Includes overcharging and overheating prevention function.
|Rating Output Voltage||10 Series: DC14V||20 Series: DC28V|
|Charging Current||1650mA(Constant current)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 2 hours (Capacity: 3200mAh) Approx. 2.5 hours (Capacity: 4000mAh)|
|Charging Control||-⊿V, battery temperature detection, timer|
|Refresh Discharge Function||Refresh discharge time:Approx.9 hours (Capacity: 3200mAh)|
|Input||AC100∼240V 50-60Hz 57-76VA||AC100∼240V 50-60Hz 103-130VA|
|Indicators||Charging: Red light, Fully charged: Green light, Refreshing: Orange light, Error: Blinking red light|
|Safety Approval||Please contact us||PSE|
|Dimensions||170(L) × 95(W) × 59(H) mm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Constant current charging|
|Main charging||Maintenance charging|
|Quick charging||Low rate charging||Pulse current charging||Intermittent charging|
|Peak voltage control charging||dT/dt control charging||-⊿V control charging||Timer control charging|
V : Battery voltage
I : Charge current
T : Battery temperature
|Terminate charging by detecting battery peak voltage.||Terminate charging by detecting battery temperature rate.||Terminate charging by detecting specified battery voltage drop after peak voltage.||Terminate charging by counting elapsed time.||Charging by pulse current to compensate self-discharge after main charging to keep fully charged state.||Charging intermittently after main charging to return to fully charged state. (Factor of recharging: battery voltage, elapsed time)|
|Charging Time||1 to 2h||1 to 2h||1 to 2h||11 to 12h||-||-|
|Charging Current※1||0.5 to 1.0lt||0.5 to 1.0lt||0.5 to 1.0lt||0.1lt||1/20 to 1.0lt
|1/20 to 1.0lt|
|High Durability Type||◎||◎||◎||-||○||○|
|High-Rate Discharge Type||◎||◎||◎||-||○||○|
|Dry Cell Compatible Type||◎||○||◎||○※2||-||○|
◎ Recommended : Suitable to exhibit battery performance.
○ Available : Can be used depending on the specification of equipment.
- 1lt [A] = Rated capacity [Ah] / 1 [h]
- Proper charging method and charging condition are depending on the specification/usage of
equipment or structure of battery pack.
Please contact us for details.
- If yoour device supports a charge rate of 0.1lt or more, please note that the overcharge performance and temperature rise conditions will differ depending on your battery type.please contact us before deciding on specifications.
- When a large number of cells, a high capacity battery, or a battery assembly that does not dissipate heat effectively is used, abnormal heat generation may occur even if the charging current is less than 0.1lt.
※1:Charging current is just a reference, please contact us for details.
※2:Some charging methods should not be applied to dry cell compatible batteries regardless of equipment specification. Please contact us for details.
- The contents of this catalogue are not guaranteed.