- Low self-discharge rate and long life.
Self-discharge : Approx. 1% per year at room temperature.
- Usable over wide temperature range.
Operational temperature range
: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°)
- UL recognition (File No. MH13421)
- Electronic notebooks
- Electronic automobile keys (keyless entry)
- LED-related devices
- Memory backup power source
- Available with secondary processing (multiple cells, tabs, connectors, etc) in accordance with use.
- Nickel-plated phosphor bronze or stainless steel should be used for battery contact terminal materials.
To ensure stable contact conditions, contact pressure of several newtons is recommended when attaching.
- ※ Expected life is 5 years at room temperature.
Expected life is reference only and is not intended to imply any guarantee or warranty. Actual life depends on condition of use.
- ※ Consult with FDK when considering connection method and multiple-cell configuration.
- ※1 Nominal capacity is determined at an end voltage of 2.0V (4.0V for 2CR-1/3N) when the battery is allowed to discharge at a standard current level at +23°C.
- The contents of this catalogue are not guaranteed.