- Spiral electrode structure ensures high-rate current discharge.
- Low self-discharge rate and long life.
Self-discharge rate: less than 0.5% per year at room temperature.
- Usable over a wide temperature range
Operational temperature range : -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
Consult with FDK when using batteries at temperatures exceeding -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +1 40°F)range.
- UL recognition (File No. MH13421)
- Gas, electricity, and water meters
- Fire and gas alarms
- In-vehicle applications (ETCs, eCall systems, etc)
- Please use tabs or connectors when connecting these batteries to applications.
- ※ Expected life at room temperature : CR17500EP 20 years , other models 10 years.
Expected life is reference only and is not intended to imply any guarantee or warranty. Actual life depends on condition of use.
- ※ Consult with FDK when considering connection method and multiple-cell configuration.
- ※ CR17450EG (not shown in the table) has the same set of specifications as CR17450ES.
- ※ CR17335HEF, CR17335EF, CR17335EG, CR17450HE-N, CR17450EG and CR17450E-N have the outer can made of nickel plated steel.
- ※1 Nominal capacity is determined at an end voltage of 2.0V when the battery is allowed to discharge at a standard current level at +23°C.
- ※2 Current value for obtaining 1.0V cell voltage when pulse is applied for 15 seconds at 50% discharge depth (50% of the nominal capacity) at +23°C.
- The contents of this catalogue are not guaranteed.