|Tokyo, Japan. May 26, 2004 - Following a meeting today of its Board of Directors, FDK announced the following personnel changes regarding Members of the Board and Corporate Auditors. These changes will be effective as of June 29, 2004.
The above-mentioned candidates will be appointed, following resolutions
to be made at the General Shareholders Meeting scheduled to be held on
June 29, 2004.
- 1. Newly nominated Member of the Board
- Yasuo Tarui (Currently General Manager of Electronic Sales Div. of FDK)
Masanori Nakazawa (Currently General Manager of Administration Div. of
Haruo Tsuchikawa* - * nominated as an outside board member. (Currently
Director of Fujitsu Laboratories, Ltd.)
- 2. Member of the Board, retiring on June 29, 2004
- Nobuji Suzuki (Currently Director of FDK. Mr. Suzuki nominated as a Standing
Hirobumi Takanashi (Currently Director of FDK. Mr. Takanashi nominated
as an Advisor)
- 3. Newly nominated Outside Corporate Auditors
- Kazuhiko kato (Currently Corporate Vice President of Fujitsu, Ltd.)
Masashi Shiraki* - * nominated as a standing outside auditor. (Currently
Standing Auditor of Fujitsu Support and Service, Inc.)
- 4. OutsideCorporate Auditor, retiring on June 29, 2004.
- Masamichi Ogura (Currently Outside Corporate Auditor of FDK & Director
Shin Koizumi (Currently Outside Corporate Auditor of FDK & Standing
Auditor of Fujitsu, Ltd.)
Media inquiries should be directed to:
Corporate Communication Group